Club Kit Night (s)

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #5536 by Stephen Ryan
Club Kit Night (s) was created by Stephen Ryan
The remainder of the new kit order is wending its way to us from Spin11's Grotto and us busy little elves would like to get it out to you. There are 2 nights planned, 1 primarily for picking up already ordered gear and the other primarily for placing new orders.

The first one is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday the 22nd October in Joe Daly's from 7-8 p.m. We expect the gear in the shop by then and we will have assembled the orders , for those placed last July. You will pay the balance owed less the €25 jersey subsidy , if applicable. Please remember cash or cheques only.

On that night you can also hand in an order form and full payment (less subsidy) and we will aim to fulfill it before the next kit night. I'm looking for full payment because if I'm dropping stuff off I don't want to have to worry about cash as well.

If you know what you want , know your size and we can put our hands on it easily you could buy it on the night but please remember it is primarily a pick up night and out of respect to Dave we'd like to be out of the shop on time.

If anything goes wrong on the delivery schedule, we'll post here asap.

The second offering will be on the Club Info night which is to be held in Uncle Toms on November 4th. There you will have the opportunity to see the gear , check sizes, ask the experts etc. If we have what you need in stock you can buy it there and then and if we don't it will be put in the next order which we will aim to place very quickly after the night. You will need to pay a 50% deposit with your order. Delivery times are 6-8 weeks so it may have to be a late christmas present .

After that whatever stock is left will be available in Joe Dalys. I will post here rough stock levels so you will have an idea before going down if what you are looking for is likely to be there. This is pretty much a self service arrangement, if you can't find it in the box, its not there, and as this facility is provided as a favour to the club we ask that if your order does not include at least 2 Zipp404's that you do not go into the shop for club gear at busy times i.e. Saturdays. Please note again that those transactions are cash and cheque only.

You will find pictures here of the gear on the previous www.orwellwheelers.org/news-and-events/517-club-kit-night.html and there is a link to the order form there as well - (and maybe here if the forum editor can show me how) .

Note that the prices on the order form are both the cost to the club and to you, there is no mark up.

You can post questions or comments here , or e-mail me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

Stephen

edit: order form link: www.orwellwheelers.org/images/docs/club%...t%20order%20form.xls
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Brian Mc.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #5565 by Stephen Ryan
Replied by Stephen Ryan on topic Club Kit Night (s)
We've made our list and checked it twice, we've a good idea who is naughty and nice, and we're all set for tomorrow night from 7 to 8 in Joe Daly's

Myself and John went through the seven boxes from Spin and collated the orders for collection tomorrow night , Tuesday the 22nd.

Remember these are the orders you placed in July. You will need to pay the balance of the order , less the €25 jersey subsidy , when you collect the order. Cash or cheque only please.

You may place orders , with full payment , tomorrow if you wish and I will aim to fulfill them before the club info night. There won't be trying on facilities tomorrow and there isn't the space or time to be pulling stuff out of boxes so please only order if you have a good idea of your size. We need to finish at 8.

For everybody else who has not ordered there will be opportunity on the club info night to see the gear and get sizings right. We have yet to finalise the details as to how that is going to work but will keep you posted.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Stephen Ryan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gavin Dodd

More
10 years 6 months ago #5567 by Fergal Quinn
Replied by Fergal Quinn on topic Club Kit Night (s)
Hi Stephen,

I won't be able to make it to the shop tonight - will uncollected orders be left in the shop to collect from tomorrow on or only after the club info night?

thanks

Fergal

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #5568 by Stephen Ryan
Hi Fergal, the default position is that uncollected orders will be left in shop for collection on any day except a Saturday.

Regards,

Stephen
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Stephen Ryan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fergal Quinn

More
10 years 6 months ago #5569 by Rachel Glendon
Replied by Rachel Glendon on topic Club Kit Night (s)
Thank you Stephen and John and everyone else involved in putting all this together.

And thank you for the subsidy too, very generous.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Mc, Paul Brosnan, Mark Mulcahy, Stephen Ryan

More
10 years 6 months ago #5574 by Stephen Ryan
The vast majority of the orders were collected last night - thanks.

The remainder of the original July orders are available for collection from the shop any day except Saturday. You will need to pay the balance due by cash or cheque.

I will contact anyone who placed an order last night in the coming days to advise them when it is, or will be, fulfilled and of delivery /collection options.

Thanks

Stephen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paraic Morrissey

More
10 years 6 months ago #5577 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic Club Kit Night (s)

Thank you Stephen and John and everyone else involved in putting all this together.

And thank you for the subsidy too, very generous.

I've heard a few positive comments already on the new design, so huge thanks and congratulations to Aidan Collins, Charlotte MacDonald and Tom Blennerhassett for their work in creating it, and to John Twomey for handling the logistics. And to Stephen for stepping up - big boots to fill!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephen Ryan

More
10 years 6 months ago #5578 by Paraic Morrissey
Replied by Paraic Morrissey on topic Club Kit Night (s)
Stephen & Co ,

I'd like to echo Rachel's comments - brilliant work all round .

The kit was really comfortable on my morning commute . looking forward to many hours in it ....

Paraic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephen Ryan

More
10 years 6 months ago #5579 by Diarmuid Donnelly
Replied by Diarmuid Donnelly on topic Club Kit Night (s)

The kit was really comfortable on my morning commute . looking forward to many hours in it ....

Paraic.

What did the other people on the bus think?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diarmuid Collins

More
10 years 6 months ago #5580 by Paraic Morrissey
Replied by Paraic Morrissey on topic Club Kit Night (s)
So many offers, so little time ...

More
10 years 6 months ago #5583 by Fergal Quinn
Replied by Fergal Quinn on topic Club Kit Night (s)
Collected mine from the shop today, they look fantastic! Thanks and well done to all involved.

Fergal

More
10 years 5 months ago #5599 by Stephen Ryan
Just a bump and a reminder that the new kit will be available for sale at the Club Info Night on Monday 4th.

We have no card facility so Cash and cheque only please.

It is first come, first served for sizes. We are well stocked in most stuff from Medium to XL, small is reasonably plentiful and there is limited availability in XS and 2XL+.

If we don't have your size in stock we can order it for you , delivery is 6-8 weeks and a 50% deposit is required.

Note that while the main club info sessions are in Uncle Toms the actual buying, trying and ordering of kit will be in Joe Dalys.

If you have any questions please e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks,

Stephen

More
10 years 5 months ago #5607 by Fergal O'Sullivan
Replied by Fergal O'Sullivan on topic Club Kit Night (s)
Folks - Any update on when the Online Registration will be available for this years membership.

More
10 years 5 months ago #5608 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic Club Kit Night (s)

Folks - Any update on when the Online Registration will be available for this years membership.

Apologies, meant to post about this today, but been busy. CI are having some teething troubles, and will be making the system live on Wednesday, if all goes according to plan.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #5612 by Stephen Ryan
Thanks for turning out in such force for club info night last night , in particular for the purposes of this thread - for the kit part.

This is your absolutely , positively last chance to ORDER kit this year. I will be placing the order this week but am still taking them. You can email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. asap to make sure you are included.

If you ordered last night you should have received an email from me tonight confirming your order. If you ordered and did not get an email please get in touch with me again asap.

The items on the attached spreadsheet (nope still can't do that - but see table below) are in stock and may be bought from Joe Dalys, cash or cheque only, any day except Saturday. They are now open for lunch and later on Thursday evenings. There are also various armwarmers, legwarmers, gloves, overshoes and caps which haven't been totted up.
ITEM			XS	S	M	L	XL	2XL	3XL	UNIT PRICE
S/s with long zip	0	6	10	10	5	1	2	€65
S/s jersye3/4 zip	0	0	4	8	1	0	0	€65
Gillettop 	     	3	0	0	0	2	0	0	€65
Bib Shorts - Male	3	1	5	8	0	1	0	€60
Bib Shorts - Fem	2	5	3	2	0	0	0	€60
Winter Jacket		2	0	0	0	0	0	0	€105
L/s Thermal		3	2	2	6	0	0	0	€75
Bib Tights - Male	1	3	5	8	3	1	0	€80
Bib Tights - Fem	0	4	7	1	0	0	0	€80

Please mail or post here with comments or observations .

Stephen
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Brian Mc.

Time to create page: 0.433 seconds