Club Kit - December Update

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #5681 by Stephen Ryan
Club Kit - December Update was created by Stephen Ryan
This is to give everyone a heads up on what will be happening on the kit front over the next few weeks.

(1) Use it or lose it - there are 4 orders from June/July last year waiting to be collected from Joes . If they are still there at the end of the year they'll go back into the pool and money will be refunded.

(2) Friday December 13th - this is the last date before christmas that you can buy gear in the shop. It's too hectic and important a time for retailing for us to impose on them so I'll be pulling the gear out after this date.

(3) Thursday December 19th - This is the date that Spin11 have advised me they'll be delivering our recent order.

(4) Friday December 20th - I will post up on the forum what is left in stock after fulfilling the orders already received.

(5) Sunday, December 22nd - Corkagh Park . Pre-Ordered items can be collected from the stall in Corkagh Park on the club christmas day out (10-12 noon ). if you can't collect that day , within reason you can collect from my house in Blackrock area before christmas or from Joes in the New Year

You can also buy from stock that day, it will all be there - and as above there will be an indication of stock levels on the forum so you'll know how early you have to show up to get what you want. Cash (exact preferably) or cheques only.

That will also be the last day for me to take orders for the discounted club gear offer
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Note that that order will not be getting placed until mid -late Feb with delivery in April. Please print off the order form and give it to me together with 50% deposit in Corkagh - if you give me a cheque I won't put it through it until the order is being placed.

(6) Mid - late Feb - depending on stock levels of the summer gear - new kit night.

if you have any questions on any of this please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - or post a rely here.

Thanks,

Stephen
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Stephen Ryan.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #5682 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic Club Kit - December Update
Thanks for all that Stephen - is there a date for the returned skinsuits to come back to us?

More
10 years 3 months ago #5684 by Stephen Ryan
Replied by Stephen Ryan on topic Club Kit - December Update
Yep, they are due back to Joe's this week. I'll let you know as soon as. Bit nippy for them this weekend though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Mc

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #5725 by Stephen Ryan
Replied by Stephen Ryan on topic Club Kit - December Update
Santa came through and we got our order in from spin today.

Orders can be collected from me at Corkagh Park on Sunday. There are returned l/s skinsuits as well as items ordered in November . Not to mention a few items from the July order and a t-shirt for Eric Downey from what must be years ago. If not going to Corkagh please e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to make alternative arrangements if you want it for christmas. Otherwise it will be available to pick up in the shop in the new year.

You will also be able to buy from stock on Sunday - this is what we have , together with prices and it is first come first served. Cash or cheques only please.
Items 	   	     Code 	2XS	XS	S	M	L	XL	2XL	3XL	4XL	5XL	Price
S/S Jersey w/long zip	5300B	0 	1 	2 	8 	9 	5 	1 	1 	0 	0 	€65
S/S Jersey w/ 3/4 zip	6500B	1 	3 	3 	3 	6 	1 	1 	1 	1 	0 	€65
Gillet		 	43001B	0 	3 	0 	0 	0 	1 	0 	0 	0 	0 	€65
Bib Shorts - Male  	401 F26	0 	5 	2 	4 	8 	1 	2 	1 	1 	0 	€60
Bib Shorts - Female	401 F25	0 	5 	6 	6 	4 	1 	1 	0 	0 	0 	€60
Winter Jacket     	2701B	1 	0 	2 	2 	1 	0 	1 	1 	0 	1 	€105
L/S Jersey Thermal	7900B	1 	3 	2 	2 	7 	2 	1 	1 	0 	0 	€75
Bib Tights male			0 	2 	4 	5 	9 	3 	2 	1 	0 	0 	€80
Bib Tights - Female	201 F25	0 	0 	5 	6 	1 	0 	0 	0 	0 	0 	€80
S/S Skinsuits 					1	3	1	2	2					€135
Long Sleeved Skinsuits 						1						€140

Winter gloves	Wide variety											€35
Winter Overshoes	Wide variety										€30
Legwarmers	Wide variety											€25
Armwarmers	Wide variety											€20
Summer gloves	Wide variety											€20
Summer Overshoes 	Wide variety										€20
Caps	Wide variety													€10
Socks	Wide variety													€5

You can order gear if we don't have it in stock. While a 50% deposit will be required if you give me a cheque I won't put it through until the order is placed which is unlikely to be before the end of Feb.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Stephen Ryan.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds