YOGA FOR ATHLETES - New course starting 3rd April

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #5970 by Nicole Bork
Hi all,
I know you want to get fit for the summer season
I may have just the right thing to offer then...I'm very excited and happy to be able to announce my new 8 weeks Yoga Flow course ideal for Athletes and physically active people!

Join me for this new exciting course which promises to be a very dynamic, fun, "work outy" yet relaxing course bringing you in the right mood (and shape) for the summer! Classes take place on Thursdays, 6.30pm – 8 pm (until May 22nd) in Churchtown, Fitnecise studio.

Dynamic has to do a lot with the right breathing (Pranayama) and body awareness. This helps us to (further) develop the right alignment, flexibility and strength and to move in a smoother and more fluid way. Ideal for every sports person that wants to work on their performance outcome.

Flow furthermore is an ideal cardio exercise, pumping oxygen around the body and feeling more energised. With all this workout a long and lovely relaxation (Yoga Nidra) will be a fixture in every class! Recovery for body and mind, as we know, is as important a part of the workout as the movement and we won't neglect that.

Have a look at the flyer if you're interested, you can find all the nitty gritty details in it. There is the option to only sign up to half of the course also which had worked well for some in a recent course. The full course costs 96 € p.P. (Block) – upon start, (92€ if paid in advance, paypal (92.50€) is an option!!!) It is an ideal follow on to the beginners class! However, both, levels one (beginners) and two (somewhat experienced) will be accommodated. Should drop in spaces be available class is 13€

So come on, get moving, flowing stretching and fit! ...and tell all your friends and loved ones about it!
Can't wait to see you on the mat! Questions? Just shoot...number is 087-0573975.
Nic :-)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds