LEJoG Cycle in aid of IMNDA

More
9 years 11 months ago #6335 by Lloyd Moore
LEJoG Cycle in aid of IMNDA was created by Lloyd Moore
LEJoG is a cycling journey from Land’s End in south west England to John O'Groats in north east Scotland, covering a distance of approximately 1,600 kilometers / 1,000 miles. My LEJoG trip will be totally self-supported i.e. it is not part of an organised group trip. I will be doing this from May 14th to the 31st.

To Donate
• Online at www.mycharity.ie/event/lloyd_moores_event using the site's secure payment system.
• Give your donation to myself or Deirdre Hughes. If anyone would be willing to collect donations on my behalf please let me know and I will send you a sponsorship form.

Further information on my preparation and progress
@lloydimnda #lloydimnda
www.facebook.com/lloydLEJOGimnda OR Search for lloydlejogimnda

Please “Like”, share or comment on my page so I can involve others in my fundraising efforts.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #6458 by Lloyd Moore
Replied by Lloyd Moore on topic LEJoG Cycle in aid of IMNDA
I was privileged to be able to cycle with the great Se O'Hanlon yesterday. We did about 50k around north Dublin. He still cycles every week and still maintains the physique of a top level cyclist. We had beautiful weather and we stopped for a coffee in a café just outside Malahide on the Dublin side.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Brosnan

More
9 years 10 months ago #6867 by Lloyd Moore
Replied by Lloyd Moore on topic LEJoG Cycle in aid of IMNDA
I completed my trip on Saturday 31st May. The distance travelled between Lands End and John O'Groats was 1684kms.
In doing this I was raising funds for the Irish Motor Neuron Disease Association. If you would like to donate you can do so by contacting me directly or by donating online at: www.mycharity.ie/event/lloyd_moores_event
Regards
Lloyd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Mc

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds