Giro - Marshals wanted!

More
9 years 11 months ago #6356 by Brian Mc
Giro - Marshals wanted! was created by Brian Mc
Longtime Orwell member Gary Mc Nulty is looking for literally hundreds of marshals for the Giro!

"We are running a lot of training over the coming weeks. It takes approx 2 hours. There will be goodies and competitions for them also. If there would be 20 or more I can book a room specifically for the Orwell gang and get them trained up to an official marshal."

An opportunity to get this close to a Grand Tour only comes once in a lifetime folks! If you're interested at all, please email him at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for more details.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #6363 by Eamonn Eaton
Replied by Eamonn Eaton on topic Giro - Marshals wanted!
I attended the training this evening and I know some other members have been at other sessions. Marshals still needed. It will be possible for Orwell members to meet up on the day and be placed together on the route so we can work together in groups. Sounds like it should be a good day.
Eamonn
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Mc

More
9 years 10 months ago #6556 by Eamonn Eaton
Replied by Eamonn Eaton on topic Giro - Marshals wanted!
I attended the final meeting for all marshal leaders this evening ( I am transport coordinator for all marshals in the Dublin North Hub ) Cycling Ireland are still short marshals for the Giro on Sunday so would really appreciate support from any Orwell members who could volunteer on the day. If you are available just e mail Gary and he will send you all the necessary information. A full briefing and short training session will be available on the day for anyone who has not been involved to date. It should be fun and a unique way to take part in the Giro.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Eamonn

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds