Call for Photos

More
9 years 11 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #6461 by Brian Mc
Call for Photos was created by Brian Mc
Hi all,

I know it's become de rigeur to use Facebook to share photos of events so that one can tag and reshare with ease, but we have a few collections on the site already, and I'd like to add to them to a certain practical extent - fill in some gaps, as well as host some current ones, so that when Facebook eventually crumbles beneath its own weight, we have our own image sets.

The other purpose is to brighten up the site a bit. Julia's done great work with the upgrade, and you might not realise all the invisible changes under the hood, but it's very much appreciated! Along with an updated site, we have some shiny new kit, and it needs to be showcased!

So, if you have any collection of photos you don't mind donating to the site for use, or one-off shots of riders in new gear, I'd like to hear from you. Racing, leisure, touring, youth, women, men, the whole lot! The photos should be of a decent resolution and quality, as well as free from copyright - the taker of the photo must give permission.

Bear in mind I inevitably won't use every photo, don't take it personally. You can email me photos to my gmail address (
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
), or link to your own posts or Facebook/Flickr albums that I can copy. Even if you know I have the photo already, bring it to my attention if it's a good shot.

I fear I may risk a deluge of responses here, but let's see how it goes.

In the meantime, with Julia's assistance, I've repaired the galleries at www.orwellwheelers.org/membership-2/galleries if people fancy a quick dip into the recent past!

Thanks in advance!
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Brian Mc.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds