Club Kit - May 2014 Update

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #6541 by Stephen Ryan
Club Kit - May 2014 Update was created by Stephen Ryan
Just an update on where we are

First order of jerseys , shorts , gilets and gloves - delivery has been pushed back by Spin to earliest shipping May 24th (from delivery May 16th)

Available to reserve in that order -
jerseys in S , M and XL
Bib shorts S and XL
Gilets and Gloves all sizes

Second order of Jerseys and Shorts - plenty of availability but delivery still unconfirmed "mid June" is best I can get for now

I have had a request to order 5 x l/s thermal jerseys . I wasn't planning on ordering any winter gear for a few more months however if the demand is there I will. Minimum order quantity is 10. If interested please post below.

If there are any questions please e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or post below.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Stephen Ryan. Reason: Maeve Q, Dave F

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #6695 by Stephen Ryan
Replied by Stephen Ryan on topic Club Kit - May 2014 Update
The following items were not reserved in the order that came in last week. They are now available to buy from Joe Dalys . Usual conditions, i.e. cash or cheque only, Don't go in on a Saturday.

S/S Jersey w/long zip 2 Mediums
S/S Jersey w/ 3/4 zip 1 medium

Bib Shorts - Male ; 3 small, 3 XL

Gilet - some of every size from XS to XXL - except medium (figure that out if you can)

Summer gloves - some of every size from XS to XXL

We are expecting lots of everything for Summer in in about 3 weeks time and will hold a club / kit night in Joe Dalys. This is penciled in for June 23rd - more details to follow when delivery is confirmed. You can reserve items from that order by sending payment in full to me.
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Stephen Ryan.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds