Club Kit - June Update

More
9 years 9 months ago #6823 by Stephen Ryan
Club Kit - June Update was created by Stephen Ryan
I got a confirm - sort of - from Spin today that shipping of the long awaited order is scheduled for 20th and in store on the 23rd . Which is bringing " just in time " to a new standard.

There are about 80 pieces in the order and I have paid reservations for 17. To ensure there is a reasonable range of stock available on the night , I am going to close the reservation option (which has been open since April) on Sunday next - the 8th.

After that I will post up here , what will be available in the shop on the 23rd where it will be "first come , first served" . I expect that full details of the rest of the evening will be posted up after our meeting on Monday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emma Perry

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #6916 by Stephen Ryan
Replied by Stephen Ryan on topic Club Kit - June Update
This is the unreserved stock and is available on a first come first served basis. Hopefully from 7pm on the 23 rd but watch this space

Unreserved items
Items                  XS  S   M  L XL	Price
S/S Jersey w/long zip	1  3   8  9  0 	€65
S/S Jersey w/ 3/4 zip	2  2  10  8  1 	€65
Bib Shorts - Male       2  3   4  7  1  €60
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Brian Mc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daragh Boyd

More
9 years 9 months ago #6937 by Jules Cantwell
Replied by Jules Cantwell on topic Club Kit - June Update
Hi, I'll take 1 x Bib Shorts Male XL and 2 x S/S Jersey w/long zip L. Can collect at the kit evening on Monday and can pay then or beforehand.

More
9 years 9 months ago #6938 by Stephen Ryan
It is first come first served on the evening,. Reservations are closed now.

More
9 years 9 months ago #6945 by Stephen Ryan
Good news from Spin - kit will arrive in time .

I'll need to get it sorted out so please don't come to the shop for kit before 19:00 on Monday -

Photo shoot time is arrive at 19:45 for a 20:00 snap. Fingers crossed for good weather.

More
9 years 9 months ago #6989 by Stephen Ryan
Good news - the kit came in on time so Monday is going ahead
Bad news - Spin did not deliver the short sleeve jersey with a full zip
so-so news - there are enough 3/4 zip jerseys to meet the reserved items and have some left over in most - but not all - sizes
Could be good news - they delivered long sleeve thermal jerseys instead so we now have those in stock. You can get ahead of the winter rush by picking one up now.

The table below has been updated to show what is available on Monday

Available items
Items                  XS  S   M  L   XL	Price
Long sleeve Thermal	0  2   2  10  0 	€75
S/S Jersey w/ 3/4 zip	2  2   8  7   0  	€65
Bib Shorts - Male       2  3   4  7   1        €60

Please do not go into shop looking for items before Monday as they are not there.

More
9 years 9 months ago #6994 by Ken O'Neill
Replied by Ken O'Neill on topic Club Kit - June Update
Hi Stephen

As there will be no full zip short sleeve jerseys available on the night how do we go about ordering these?

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #6996 by Stephen Ryan
At this point Ken it will most likely be 2015 before we get them in again. Lead time for the gear is over 3 months so an order placed now wouldn't be here until September by which time the demand for short sleeves will have abated,

Minimum order quantities are 10 - if after Monday it turns out that there are still 10 people who would like full zips and short sleeves in September I'd be happy to order them in .
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Stephen Ryan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ken O'Neill

More
9 years 9 months ago #7047 by Stephen Ryan
The Club Kit page www.orwellwheelers.org/club-kit has been updated with stock levels after tonight's session.

All this gear will be back in Joe Dalys by Wednesday and you may go in and buy it directly there. Just remember please don't go in on Saturdays and it is cash or cheque only, no cards.

There are no plans to order any more summer tops or gloves this year - as the lead times are too long.

In July we will hold a Winter ordering night. I will ask Spin to come in with their sizing gear and we will take orders for winter gear.. This would be expected to be delivered in October.

Because of the Snafu with the delivery last week we do have a good supply of the long sleeved thermal jersey in stock.

More
9 years 9 months ago #7066 by Peter Walsh
Replied by Peter Walsh on topic Club Kit - June Update
Hi, I'm still looking for a S/S club jersey XL size, if anyone has a spare or even old one, I am interested in obtaining one to wear the colours for summer events.
I would be interested in a September S/S order too if there enough others
thanks!

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds