Did you do a Leisure Event at the weekend?

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #6844 by Stephen Ryan
Did you do a Leisure Event at the weekend? was created by Stephen Ryan
As always , please let me know if you did an event last weekend so that I can give you your points in the Leisure Cyclist competition.

Dan Martin / DID cycle4life
Dave Donoghue

Wicklow (points are equal - I'm just putting you in different groups as an aide memoire to myself) (82!)

100- Colm Featherstone, Colm Agnew, Judith Byrne, Bernie Tansey, Stephen Downey, Simon Kelehan, Pat Macken, Emma Perry, Julianne Barry , Bryan Johnston, Liz Catterall, Peter Walsh, Sandra Kenny

John Hannin, Peter Gargan, Brendan Sheridan, Una and Siobhan Scallan

Solo - Aishling O'Connor

Up the Road - John Lanigan, Dave Fitz, Gerry Coffey, Paul O''Neill, Eugene Dillon, Stephen Hayden

Tom Weymes Group - Tom and Christine King

Fast John Lanigan Group - Ian Cullen, Jonny O'Reilly, Colin Caesar, Barry O'Donnell, Helen Horan , Adrian Farrell, Diarmuid Donnelly, Peter Grealis, Jules De Meester, Killian Doyle, Paul Perry

Relaxed John Lanigan Group - Paul Walsh, Robbie Sexton, Tomas McUileagoid, Niall O'Shea, Ciaran Walker, John Anslow, Greg Farrell,

Big Group - Billy Parker, Jean Wilson, Bruce Campbell, Breda Horan, Rob Monaghan, Garret Connolly , Sinead Kennedy, Eamonn Eaton, Gerry Dennehy, Adrian Dungan, Shane Phelan, Fintan Moore, Mervyn Bent, Dave Carroll, Louise Keane, Gerry O'Connor, Nicole Bork, Rodney Phelan, Derek Handley, Colm Egan, Niall & Gerry Kieran, Dave Hendron

Not sure which group - Fergal o'Sullivan, Kieran Doohan, Robert Tully, Martin Donoghue, George Kelly, Fergal Daly, Garry Blair, Ken O'Neill, BrianMcNally, Wally Hunt

Support - Eileen Byrne, Stephen Ryan
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Stephen Ryan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kieran Doohan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #6845 by Stephen Ryan
Replied by Stephen Ryan on topic Did you do a Leisure Event at the weekend?
Social Event in Ashtons (55)

Aishling O'Connor, Ann Horan, Barry Keogh,Barry O'Donnell, Bernie Tansey, Billy Parker, Breda Horan, Brian McArdle, Bruce Campbell, Colms Caesar, Agnew and Featherstone, Daves Tansey, Carroll and Maher, Derek Handley, Diarmuid Donnelly , Eamonn Eaton, Eileen Byrne, Emma Perry, Eugene Dillon, Garret Connolly, George Kelly, Gerry Coffey and Dennehy, Grainne Coghlan, Helen Horan, Jackie Smith James O'Callaghan, Jean Wilson, John Lanigan, Jonny O'Reilly, Judith Byrne, Julianne Barry, Kathryn Keogh, Liz Catterall , Louise Daly & Keane, Martin Donohue , Mr&Mrs. Mervyn Bent, Niall O'Shea, Nicole Bork, Pat Macken, Paul Donohoe & Walsh, Robbie Sexton, Robert Tully, Rodney Phelan, Sandra Kenny, Shane Phelan, Simon Kelehan, Sinead Kennedy, Stephen Downey, Stephen Ryan, Tom Weymes
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Stephen Ryan. Reason: Adding Jackie Smith

More
9 years 10 months ago #6847 by Garret Connolly
Replied by Garret Connolly on topic Did you do a Leisure Event at the weekend?
Amazing numbers! Has to be a new record for turnout! Well done everyone
Can't remember everyone but in our group was definitely
-Niall and Gerry Kieran
-Colm Egan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephen Ryan

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #6852 by Stephen Ryan
Now at an incredible 77. Any more hiding out there?

78 - +Dave Hendron

77 - - Vince Jenkins

78- +Stephen Barry

79- + Wally Hunt

81 + Una and Siobhan Scallan

82 +Mary Brady
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Stephen Ryan.

More
9 years 10 months ago #6854 by Jackie Smith
Replied by Jackie Smith on topic Did you do a Leisure Event at the weekend?
I went to Ashton's
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephen Ryan

• David Bradley
9 years 10 months ago #6875 by David Bradley
Replied by David Bradley on topic Did you do a Leisure Event at the weekend?
Hi Stephen

Milan San Remo
David Bradley & Jamie Busher
The full 296km route raced by the pros back in March!

He probably doesnt want me to say this but I have to let everyone in the club know of the incredible ride done by Jamie. He finished 11th! Avg of 35kph over the full distance, completely unsupported (as opposed to the Italian teams who had support vechicles, race radios, pre-arranged feed zones, the lot!) and still managed to almost win. Both of us wore the Orwell Jerseys on the day!

More
9 years 10 months ago #6876 by Eileen Byrne
Replied by Eileen Byrne on topic Did you do a Leisure Event at the weekend?
Well done Jamie Busher! and Mr. Bradley, any chance you might pen a little number on that event for Stephen? (with any photos if you have them).

• Una Scallan
9 years 10 months ago #6921 by Una Scallan
Replied by Una Scallan on topic Did you do a Leisure Event at the weekend?
Hey Stephen,

Me and my sister Siobhan Scallan also completed the Wicklow 100 last weekend, so that's another two! Any chance we can be added as latecomers to the Leisure Competition this year? I also did the Mallorca 167k sportive on April 26th in Mallorca, but that's all so far! Heading to the Burning Burren next weekend :)

More
9 years 10 months ago #6923 by Stephen Ryan
Hi Una ,

That's great , well done. And you take us over 80 people for the event which is incredible.

There are no time limits on entering the competition and I'll post your retroactive points this evening. Was it just you doing Majorca or was there anyone else from the club with you?

There are a few others going to the Burren and you'll find some discussion on it over on the Sportive forum at orwellsportives2014.freeforums.net/board/30/tour-de-burren-2014

Stephen

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds