Blue Light BBQ - All welcome!

More
9 years 8 months ago #7579 by Brian Mc
Blue Light BBQ - All welcome! was created by Brian Mc
Thursday week (21st Aug) will be the last round of the Club League for the current season. To mark the occasion, there'll be a barbecue at the Blue Light pub from about 8pm.

The fun shouldn't just be for the league racers though - all are welcome, from family members to leisure riders. There'll be plenty of food, and if memory serves me correctly, some drink as well.

There's also a great opportunity to watch the league coming this Thursday, with the Hill Climb Champs at Kilmashogue Lane.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #7582 by Dick O'Brien
Replied by Dick O'Brien on topic Blue Light BBQ - All welcome!
Don't forget to bring lights!

No forum login? Mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Don't want to miss any forum posts? How to set up email notifications
Subscribe to the calendar: Hit "+" button at bottom of widget
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Mc

More
9 years 8 months ago #7592 by Siobhan O'Connor
Replied by Siobhan O'Connor on topic Blue Light BBQ - All welcome!
For whomever is tracking the marshal roster - I'll be marshalling in place of Niall Kieran. Thx!

More
9 years 8 months ago #7593 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic Blue Light BBQ - All welcome!

For whomever is tracking the marshal roster - I'll be marshalling in place of Niall Kieran. Thx!

And so is John McElligot! I'll start a separate thread for the actual race though.

More
9 years 8 months ago #7637 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic Blue Light BBQ - All welcome!
While the Blue Light are doing the catering this year (regular Orwell superchef Jen Sheridan can relax and enjoy herself!), they'll just be supplying hot dogs and burgers.

So if people can manage to bring up some salads or side dishes, or desserts or cakes of any kind, they'll be welcome! Don't feel under pressure to bring enough to feed the entire club, but if enough people bring a small dish, we'll have a great feast!

We'll be skipping the actual prize-giving this year, as it'll take place in September, so make sure to bring spending money with you! www.orwellwheelers.org/news-and-events/6...-season-prize-giving

More
9 years 7 months ago #7730 by Aideen Keenan
Replied by Aideen Keenan on topic Blue Light BBQ - All welcome!
I have a dessert (which may or may not be sponsored by Merry's!) but it may get a little bashed up in my backpack on the way there. I work in Fitzwilliam Square so if anyone's driving from city centre tomorrow, let me know and I'll drop it to you before I go. If not, I cannot be held responsible for the resulting mush that you will be presented with. Actually scrap that, it's a bit mushy anyway - you probably wouldn't notice the difference.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds