9 years 5 months ago #8353 by John Lanigan
Replied by John Lanigan on topic Club Weekend Away
Room is now gone

Enjoy the weekend folks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #8354 by Ann Horan
Replied by Ann Horan on topic Club Weekend Away
Colm, if you're still looking for a room I would ring the hotel directly and see.They probably have the two cancelled rooms available still.

More
9 years 5 months ago #8355 by Colm Egan
Replied by Colm Egan on topic Club Weekend Away
Ann thanks for that - wasnt for me and he got fixed up with John's room, enjoy the weekend and well done for all the work plotting and planning same I think you should get FREE entry to de DISCO for all that!!

More
9 years 5 months ago #8391 by Dave Mc
Replied by Dave Mc on topic Club Weekend Away
Well that was fun. Some squares may have been pedalled towards the end.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #8392 by Kevin Hayes
Replied by Kevin Hayes on topic Club Weekend Away
Many thanks to Ann & Stephen for organising a fantastic weekened from start to finish, also a big thanks to the very kind person who brought my bag down and back from Carlow..
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Kevin Hayes.

More
9 years 5 months ago #8393 by Stephen Ryan
Replied by Stephen Ryan on topic Club Weekend Away
Thanks Kevin,

Kathryn Keogh, with help from Pat Macken, looked after the bag transportation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #8394 by Matt Williams
Replied by Matt Williams on topic Club Weekend Away
Really enjoyable weekend both on and off the bike. Big thanks to those involved in both the organisation and logistics....

More
9 years 5 months ago #8395 by Ann Horan
Replied by Ann Horan on topic Club Weekend Away
Hope everyone got home safely and are catching up on their beauty sleep!

I want to say a big thank you to Katryn Keogh and Pat Macken who ferried the bags down and up. And to Joe Daly Cycles for acting as bag drop and store.

Thanks also to those who took on leader roles for the commute back and forth - Colm Featherstone, Fergal O'Sulivan, David Hendron and Aideen Collard from the Phoenix Park, and to all those who helped the faster Joe Daly Cycles groups reach their destination safely. There might have been a few more who helped out, sorry if I missed anyone. There were a few mechanicals, so kudos to anyone who waited or gave assistance to the unfortunate victims.

On the organisational front, thanks to Dave Mc, Stephen Ryan and Paul Walsh for their help and wisdom in the preparation. The staff at the Stonecutter, the Curragh Café, and especially the Seven Oaks were very accommodating and helped for a great atmosphere at the weekend.

Finally, thanks to everyone who came along, whether by bike or by train, and filled Carlow with fun and frolics all Saturday day and night, and still surfaced on Sunday morning for a long trek home through the mist.

Roll on the Christmas party!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Mc, Eddie Lynch, Peter Gerrard, Diarmuid Donnelly, Pat Macken, Peter Carty

More
9 years 5 months ago #8401 by Diarmuid Donnelly
Replied by Diarmuid Donnelly on topic Club Weekend Away
Great weekend - very well done to Ann, Stephen Kathryn, Pat and everyone who had a hand in organising it!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ann Horan

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds