Cycling Ireland AGM

More
9 years 4 months ago #8218 by Aideen Keenan
Cycling Ireland AGM was created by Aideen Keenan
I was hoping to be able to go to the CI AGM this Saturday the 1st November in the Sheraton Hotel in Athlone, in particular to support and vote for Siobhan, the chairwoman of the Women's Commission who will be running for a place on the board. There is currently no female representation on the board of CI.

It turns out I won't make it after all. Not sure who's doling out the delegate spots for Orwell - can a replacement can be found?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #8225 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic Cycling Ireland AGM
We have confirmed 5 of 6 spots, and the secretary is confirming your replacement. :)

Dick O'Brien
Brian McArdle
Sandra Telford
Michael Hanley
Siobhan O'Connor

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #8226 by Siobhan O'Connor
Replied by Siobhan O'Connor on topic Cycling Ireland AGM
Orla and Mags will also be attending, so we should have a full house - thanks all! :D
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Siobhan O'Connor.

More
9 years 4 months ago #8249 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic Cycling Ireland AGM
Congrats to Siobhán on her election! Carl Fullerton withdrew his nomination, so it was down to just herself and Terry O'Neill in the end.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing what her fresh perspective and practical skills will bring to the board!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Declan Quigley

More
9 years 4 months ago #8268 by Siobhan O'Connor
Replied by Siobhan O'Connor on topic Cycling Ireland AGM
Thanks to Brian, Michael, Dick, Sandra, Orla, Mags (and any other Orwell folk I didn't meet on the day) who traveled down to Athlone, it was a pretty "lively" meeting to say the least! - should be an interesting 24 months ahead! There's a summary of the meeting, including details of motions which were submitted by Orwell, available here www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=92857814&postcount=156
The following user(s) said Thank You: Declan Quigley, Dick O'Brien

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds