Club Kit Order - for March delivery

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #8652 by Stephen Ryan
Club Kit Order - for March delivery was created by Stephen Ryan
We will be placing orders for summer kit at the start of next week. Estimated delivery is early March.

While we will be ordering a reasonably large quantity, if you wish to reserve a size and guarantee it for yourself , you will need to send me an order and c.50% deposit by the end of January. We will be ordering all sizes from XS to 2XL and order will be a bell curve, so if you are at either end of that curve please let me know asap so that I can order the right quantities. My address is 57 Trimleston Park, Blackrock, co. Dublin - cash , cheque or PO made out to Orwell Wheelers only.

If you are 2XS or lower or 3XL & higher and wish to order please mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. before the end of the week to make sure your size is included.

Unfortunately our suppliers have increased their prices by about 5% across the Board and we have to pass that on. I will update the price list on the website once I have confirmation on all items in the range. For the purposes of a deposit please use the old price for now. Anything that is currently in stock is available at the old price. Full details of recent stock levels are at www.orwellwheelers.org/membership-2/club-kit .

While the kit is available in Joe Dalys Monday to Friday , we will have a kit night after the gear arrives in and when we have the full size range , tying in with one of the Information evenings where you will be able to buy it.

Special Orders
3/4 length Bibtights.

I have 8 orders for the summer version of these so will be going ahead . As Minimum order size is 10 , 2 will go into stock. There are not enough orders for the winter version.

Skinsuits

If there is demand for these I will order them. Can you please either post below or mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . These come in long sleeve and short sleeve and minimum order quantity is ten - so if I get enough confirmed orders by the end of the week I'll go ahead.

Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Stephen Ryan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emma Convey, Dick O'Brien, Maeve Quigley, Tommy Smith, Luke GJ Potter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #8663 by Emma Convey
Replied by Emma Convey on topic Club Kit Order - for March delivery
Hi Stephen

Thanks for organising another order for skinsuits.

With so many club members now also racing cyclocross, can we look at sourcing 'cross specific skinsuits for the start of the next season (September/October 2015)?

The skinsuits we get from Spin 11 are really designed for track/crits/TTs and are not really ideal for cyclocross due to the lack of any roubaix lining. As a lot of cyclocross racing primarily takes place during very cold months it would be great to have a CX specific skinsuit.

Perhaps Spin 11 can get these. If not there are a few companies that do them.

Happy to help if I can,

Emma
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Emma Convey.

More
9 years 3 months ago #8664 by Stephen Ryan
Replied by Stephen Ryan on topic Club Kit Order - for March delivery
Hi Emma,

I'll make the inquiry and let you know the outcome.

Stephen

More
9 years 3 months ago #8670 by Stephen Ryan
Hi Emma,

Spin are going to make some samples up using the SuperRoubaix material. They'll be ready in 2-3 weeks. If you mail me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and let me know your size I'll ask for that.

Stephen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emma Convey

More
9 years 3 months ago #8679 by Stephen Ryan
Skinsuit and 3/4 length order are now closed. We are only buying these to order and will not be carrying them in stock.

Regular summer gear has been ordered for stock. You may reserve your size from the order by sending me a note and a 50% deposit by January 31st. You will have the opportunity to exchange size if you order the wrong one by mistake , before the general sale.

I'll advise delivery times when Spin confirm the order.

More
9 years 3 months ago #8681 by Barry Mooney
Replied by Barry Mooney on topic Club Kit Order - for March delivery
Hi Stephen, would the same 'buy to order' for the skinsuits be available at the next,presumably winter kit order?
Missed the cut off but if the feedback on the SuperRoubaix skinsuits was good I'd get one for the following CX season.

More
9 years 2 months ago #8682 by Stephen Ryan
Hi Barry, yes it would be our intention to do the buy to order again.

Winter order is usually made around July.

Stephen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barry Mooney

More
9 years 1 month ago #8983 by Neal Hudson
Replied by Neal Hudson on topic Club Kit Order - for March delivery
Still on for early March delivery?

More
9 years 1 month ago #8984 by Dave Mc
Replied by Dave Mc on topic Club Kit Order - for March delivery

Still on for early March delivery?

23rd of March is currently the date for collections.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Neal Hudson

More
9 years 1 month ago #9109 by Stephen Ryan
Good news / bad news

Good news is that the kit has shipped from Italy and is somewhere en -route

Bad news- the speedsuits aren't in it and they won't be getting shipped until April 1st.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #9110 by Ann Horan
Replied by Ann Horan on topic Club Kit Order - for March delivery
Do you reckon we'll have the speedsuits for 11th of April or does the shipping take a while?We've a TT as part of the New Castle West 2 Day.Would be great to have them for it :)
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Ann Horan.

More
9 years 1 month ago #9111 by Stephen Ryan
Hi Ann,

Shipping normally takes 2-3 days max. so if they ship as indicated on the 1st they should be here in time .

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #9119 by Stephen Ryan
March 20th 2015 - there will be no kit in Joe Daly's this weekend as I have taken it away to put the orders together.

All the kit , except for speedsuits and medium mitts, has been received.

If you have pre-ordered and paid your deposit, your order will be available in Joe's on Monday morning if you want to try out for sizes. If however the size is not right you will need to come back that evening to exchange as there won't be kit in the shop during the day.

If you have pre-ordered kit and not looked for a speedsuit (or medium mitts) your full order will be there and you will need to pay balance owing , if any.

If you have pre-ordered a speedsuit (or two) only, there will be nothing there for you until early April , at which point any balance owing will be due.

If you pre-ordered a speedsuit and other kit - the other kit is available for you. If you can , to make life easier for me, can you settle up your full bill when you collect the kit and there will be no balance obviously when you pick up your speedsuit.

For everyone else, the kit will be on general sale from 7.30 on Monday evening and afterwards in the usual fashion - see kit section of website for more details - . Please do not arrive before 7.30 . And just a reminder that payment is by cash or cheque only , the club does not have card payment facilities.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #9140 by Tommy Smith
Replied by Tommy Smith on topic Club Kit Order - for March delivery
Hi Stephen, if you have a Male 2XL bib shorts in stock can you put my name on them as I need to exchange an XL. Have you any idea what day the gear will be back in Joes. Many thanks and sorry for being a pest. Tommy.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #9145 by Stephen Ryan
Hi Tommy

I'll know later tonight whats still in stock and will update website - and let you know here -.

They'll be back in Joe's at some point tomorrow (Wednesday) a.m.

Stephen

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #9149 by Stephen Ryan
Tommy - the 2XL are put aside for you.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #9151 by Tommy Smith
Replied by Tommy Smith on topic Club Kit Order - for March delivery
Many thanks Stephen, I'll pick them up in Joes tomorrow lunchtime.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #9233 by Richard Cattle
Replied by Richard Cattle on topic Club Kit Order - for March delivery
Hi Stephen, could I reserve 1 x bib shorts (L) and 1 x s/s jersey (L) and collect them from Joe's tomorrow?
thanks,
Richard

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #9236 by Stephen Ryan
Hi Richard,

You can go in and buy them - subject to them being in stock. Reservations as such aren't taken .

Regards,

Stephen

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #9401 by Stephen Ryan
Speedsuits are in!

Speedsuits arrived in Joe Daly's today and are available for collection not to mention payment of any outstanding amounts.

These are all pre-ordered and there are none available for general stock.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Murnane

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds