Club Kit - supplemental order (maybe)

More
9 years 1 week ago #9604 by Stephen Ryan
Club Kit - supplemental order (maybe) was created by Stephen Ryan
The warm weather over Easter week brought people into Joe's in great numbers looking for summer gear and we are now sold out of a number of sizes.

I don't mind doing a supplemental order for pre-ordered kit if the demand is there.

Know though that lead times for tops are currently 65-70 days i..e if we place this week it will be the last week in June before they come in.

Shorts can be here sooner and orders placed this week should ship 15 May ;

Minimum order quantity needed is 10 . If you would like to be considered please post below with your name and size - or if you would prefer to be a little more discrete e-mail me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . If the numbers are there by 17:00 on Wednesday I'll place another order by Friday.
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 1 week ago #9606 by Barry Martin
Replied by Barry Martin on topic Club Kit - supplemental order (maybe)
Hi Stephen
Great timing - I'd like to order summer bib shorts size S; a club cap and summer gloves

Rgds - Barry
More
9 years 1 week ago #9627 by Dave Mc
Replied by Dave Mc on topic Club Kit - supplemental order (maybe)

Hi Stephen
Great timing - I'd like to order summer bib shorts size S; a club cap and summer gloves

Rgds - Barry

There's no need to order those items Barry, as they're all currently in stock, for the moment at least.
More
9 years 1 week ago #9634 by Ronan Larkin
Replied by Ronan Larkin on topic Club Kit - supplemental order (maybe)
Hello Stephen,
I would like to order a pair of x-large summer bib shorts .
Rgds Ronan
More
9 years 1 week ago #9654 by Stephen Ryan
Replied by Stephen Ryan on topic Club Kit - supplemental order (maybe)
We didn't get the minimum quantities needed so I am afraid there is no order going in

A number of people did want to order stuff that is already in stock . Perhaps some of this was due to not being aware of how to buy kit. There is a webpage on the topic www.orwellwheelers.org/membership-2/club-kit

DaveMc did a stocktake of the summer kit on Tuesday and the up to date quantities are available on the kit page.

Just to make sure I have full responses , if you did send me a note , your initials are not below and your kit is not in stock can you send me a reminder today (Thursday) please

Tops &/or shorts
AnP -
SiK -
LoL -
RoL
+ 1 speedsuit RoG
More
9 years 1 week ago #9655 by Dan Coulcher
Replied by Dan Coulcher on topic Club Kit - supplemental order (maybe)
Stephen,

S/S for me. My current old top says: S12, then M-3-48. Not the clearest size label, I'm not sure if that's S or M?

Are the S/S unisex? Paula wants one too.

I see there's some S & M availability at Joe Daly's at the moment (stop sniggering). Will try to get there tomorrow.

Dan
More
9 years 1 week ago #9656 by Dave Mc
Replied by Dave Mc on topic Club Kit - supplemental order (maybe)

Stephen,

S/S for me. My current old top says: S12, then M-3-48. Not the clearest size label, I'm not sure if that's S or M?

Are the S/S unisex? Paula wants one too.

I see there's some S & M availability at Joe Daly's at the moment (stop sniggering). Will try to get there tomorrow.

Dan

That's a medium jersey. All of the jerseys are unisex, the only gender specific items we have at the moment are the shorts and tights.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Coulcher
More
8 years 11 months ago #10281 by David Cahill
Replied by David Cahill on topic Club Kit - supplemental order (maybe)
Hi - just wondering if the idea of another order may be revisited given current stock levels?

There are a couple of us who missed the original order and could add

3 x summer bib shorts and
2 x summer jerseys

to any new order.

Thanks,

David
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #10302 by Stephen Ryan
Hi David, the next planned order will be for winter kit in about six weeks and we can take orders for summer tops as well then, but delivery won't be until September.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Stephen Ryan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Cahill
More
8 years 11 months ago #10490 by John B McElligott
Replied by John B McElligott on topic Club Kit - supplemental order (maybe)
Hello there - can you please add me to the list for a S/S top size large when they come in? Thank you
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #10496 by Stephen Ryan
The supplemental order did not go ahead as there were not enough takers to get us to the minimum order quantity.

This thread is not taking orders

There will be a separate thread to do with the next order, the winter kit order , in mid June. That will have full details on how to order and pay your deposit.

@moderator - are you able to close this thread?
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Stephen Ryan.
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds