Marmotte '15

More
8 years 11 months ago #9709 by Tom Weymes
Marmotte '15 was created by Tom Weymes
Would anyone planning to do the Marmotte or Mi-Marmotte this year like to get in touch with me either via the Forum or at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ?
I'm pretty sure we're a lot smaller in number than last year's tightly-knit group, but it might be useful to liaise regarding logistics etc.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Greg O'Donnell
8 years 11 months ago #9717 by Greg O'Donnell
Replied by Greg O'Donnell on topic Marmotte '15
Hi Tom,

I was actually thinking about putting something on the forum when I was cycling at the weekend. As usual, I pretty much forget everything I have planned to do once I get off the bike.,

I am doing La Marmotte this year, but it will be a short visit to France. I am a flying out of Dublin on Thursday to Lyon, staying somewhere in Aple D'Huez (not sure yet as going with a tour company) and coming back Sunday afternoon

More
8 years 11 months ago #9718 by Mark Holland
Replied by Mark Holland on topic Marmotte '15
Hi Tom,

Shane Toman and I will be doing the Marmotte. We booked it ourselves and didn't use a travel company.

More
8 years 11 months ago #9723 by Tom Weymes
Replied by Tom Weymes on topic Marmotte '15
Thanks Maeve, Shane, Mark & Greg for replying. I'm assuming, unless I hear to the contrary, that you're ALL travelling out on Thursday 2 July.
Tom

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds