Points for pints

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #10001 by Ann Horan
Points for pints was created by Ann Horan
I'm trying to compile a list of people who attended the social event last night for Stephen.
Sandra Kenny, Robert Tully,Helen Horan, David Maher,Darragh Boyd, Charlotte McDonald ,Peter Gerrard, Michael Hanley, Lucy Soden, Barry Keogh, Katryn Keogh, Siobhain Duggan, Arnold Byrne, Eugene Dillon, Maeve Quigley, Rodney Phelan, Gerard Coffey, Paul Mallon, Nicole Bork, Colin Coffey, Dave Mc Loughlin, Brianne Mulvihal, David Hendron,Diarmuid Donnelly, Paul Kane, Ken O Neill,Stephen Rowan, Luke J G Potter, Sinead Kennedy, Fergal O Sullivan, Colm Featherstone, Colm Agnew,Louise Nicholls, Stephen Downey, Jonny O Reilly, Richard McSherry,Colin Caesar, Paula Fyans, Pat Macken,Shane Phelan,Ann Horan, Breda Horan

That's 42!

Let me know if you were hiding in a corner and I didn't spot you ; )
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Ann Horan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephen Ryan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #10002 by David Fitzgerald
Replied by David Fitzgerald on topic Points for pints
Ann, I had pints (& red wine) at home. I was too bedraggled/hypothermic/saturated to venture out again. Does that count for points?
Dfitz :)

More
8 years 10 months ago #10019 by Danny Moriarty
Replied by Danny Moriarty on topic Points for pints
Ann
I had to abort on the Penance or Perish 400 Saturday in Kells after a very soggy 18 hours and 315kms........ I ended up staying in a local hotel, before I retired for the night I had some hot ports at the bar in my soggy Orwell Shorts ..............worth a few points ????

Ps - I didn't know who to forward the hotel bill to so I told them Stephen Ryan would look after it :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eugène SKIL

More
8 years 10 months ago #10022 by Luke GJ Potter
Replied by Luke GJ Potter on topic Points for pints

Luke J G Potter

Lots of people get it mixed up, so I won't hold it against you. :P

My buddy, Charles, who cycled the Randonnee, but isn't part of the club, also received a drink token.

More
8 years 10 months ago #10023 by Fergal O'Sullivan
Replied by Fergal O'Sullivan on topic Points for pints

Luke J G Potter

My buddy, Charles, who cycled the Randonnee, but isn't part of the club, also received a drink token.

As he came off his bike in Enniskerry on the way back he deserved a drink.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luke GJ Potter

More
8 years 10 months ago #10185 by Deirdre Currid
Replied by Deirdre Currid on topic Points for pints
Hi Ann,
just replied on Stephen's post but Grainne McAleese, Kathryn O'Connor and myself were there that Saturday night.
Thanks
Dee

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds