Club Barbeque

More
8 years 8 months ago #11761 by Ann Horan
Club Barbeque was created by Ann Horan
I hope everyone is looking forward to the Orwell summer barbeque on August 3rd. If you haven't already purchased a ticket you can pick one up at Joe Daly's before Wednesday at the latest. You cannot purchase any tickets after Wednesday as the numbers attending need to be given to the caterer in advance. If you cannot make it to Joe Daly's but would like a ticket please contact me on
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
and we can come to some arrangement.

As the caterer will not be providing desserts it would be super if any club members with a talent for baking could bring along some tasty treats for after : )

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #11796 by Ann Horan
Replied by Ann Horan on topic Club Barbeque
If anyone has an outdoor speaker that you wouldn't mind lending us for the BBQ , can you let me know? We have an indoor sound system but if the weather is really nice ( which I hope it will be) everybody will be outside.

More
8 years 7 months ago #11860 by Arek Pierozynski
Replied by Arek Pierozynski on topic Club Barbeque
Hi Ann,
turns out i'm not going anywhere for weekend. Is there any chance to still get a family ticket?

More
8 years 7 months ago #11868 by Ann Horan

Hi Ann,
turns out i'm not going anywhere for weekend. Is there any chance to still get a family ticket?

Hi Ariek
Can you send me a text on 087 9541716
and let me know how many adults and children you are bringing. You can give me ten euro on the day.
Cheers
Ann

More
8 years 7 months ago #11881 by Ann Horan
Thanks to everyone who brought desserts along to the BBQ today. They were delicious!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Mc, Gavin Dodd

More
8 years 7 months ago #11882 by Dave Mc
Replied by Dave Mc on topic Club Barbeque
Thank you for organising Ann, clearly a lot of work went into it and it was a very enjoyable afternoon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gavin Dodd, Maeve Quigley

More
8 years 7 months ago #11887 by Aidan Hammond
Replied by Aidan Hammond on topic Club Barbeque
A big thanks to Ann and everyone who organised yesterdays family day, it was fantastic and really enjoyable for all. It was great to meet lots of Orwell i didn't know and Orwell of old too. A great move for the club well done all.

More
8 years 7 months ago #11888 by Greg Farrell
Replied by Greg Farrell on topic Club Barbeque
That was really well organised and enjoyable, thanks Ann and everybody who helped.

And thanks for the XXXXXS jersey for Anya :)

More
8 years 7 months ago #12003 by Paul Walsh
Replied by Paul Walsh on topic Club Barbeque
Ann. Thanks a million for organising a great BBQ and entertainment. The kids had a great time. Well done & thank you again. Paul

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds