Orwell Cyclocross Skills Session

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #12297 by Stephen Ryan
Replied by Stephen Ryan on topic Orwell Cyclocross Skills Session
Price confirmed at €105 and for those who like the technical stuff they are " made of the Super Roubaix with waterrepellent treatment."
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Stephen Ryan.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #12391 by Richard Cattle
Replied by Richard Cattle on topic Orwell Cyclocross Skills Session
Hi Stephen,

Just to confirm, I'm up for the training (but not the skinsuit).

Thanks,
Richard
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephen O'Shea

• Lorraine Flood
8 years 7 months ago #12392 by Lorraine Flood
Replied by Lorraine Flood on topic Orwell Cyclocross Skills Session
Hi Stephen
Count me in for this CX training, thanks for organising and letting me know about it. See you soon.
Lor

• Michelle Geoghegan
8 years 7 months ago #12399 by Michelle Geoghegan
Replied by Michelle Geoghegan on topic Orwell Cyclocross Skills Session
Count me in!!

More
8 years 7 months ago #12404 by Dave Murnane
Replied by Dave Murnane on topic Orwell Cyclocross Skills Session
I will be travelling from Blackrock via M50 with bike rack.
If anyone reasonably close to the route wants a lift please contact me at the number below

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

More
8 years 6 months ago #12804 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic Orwell Cyclocross Skills Session
Further to our CX session and yesterday's update on the front page, don't forget there is the 2nd round of the Fixx series in Glencullen this Sunday.
They are running the first women's only race - there as 25 signed on for Grange Castle, but this will be even more of an occasion!

More
8 years 5 months ago #12819 by Stephen O'Shea
Replied by Stephen O'Shea on topic Orwell Cyclocross Skills Session
The good news is at the AGM a Cyclocross Club Championship has been approved for Jan 2nd. I am looking for your input on this event. Please consider this event as a great warm up for the National Championships the following weekend after the Festive season. I will be looking for some help on the day and if anyone wishes to assist please contact me. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Lastly Good luck to all the Orwell this weekend in Glencullen this weekend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eugène SKIL, Barry Mooney

More
8 years 3 months ago #13512 by Eugène SKIL
Replied by Eugène SKIL on topic Orwell Cyclocross Skills Session
The momentum is building up towards the Club Cyclocross Championships on January 2nd.

I was asking organiser Stephen O Shea about it last week and he said that the course will be made challenging and the exposed Corkagh park should not be underestimated by anyone! It should be a great event and a bit of craic just after New Years.

According to Stephen, MTB are allowed and encouraged for banter reasons. Handicaps will be given some of the groups. There is a 5€ entry club policy to cover medals and hire of park for those taking part in the races
Elite
Semi Elite
Women
Junior
MTB
Vet

For anyone doing the MTB trip the following week in Rostervor this can act as a preparation for that too, as you can take part in the club CX race on a MTB. It could be a good place to work on the skills ahead of Ann Horans banter trip on January 9th.

Stephen would like to get an idea of numbers participating and of underage spectators so it would be greatly appreciated if you could fill in this poll: doodle.com/poll/fdypztph6t65siwx#table

More
8 years 3 months ago #13520 by Aishling O'Connor
Replied by Aishling O'Connor on topic Orwell Cyclocross Skills Session
I have a 56cm v.basic cx bike available to use for this if anyone is interested to have a go :)

More
8 years 3 months ago #13522 by Bryan Geary
Replied by Bryan Geary on topic Orwell Cyclocross Skills Session

The momentum is building up towards the Club Cyclocross Championships on January 2nd.

I was asking organiser Stephen O Shea about it last week and he said that the course will be made challenging and the exposed Corkagh park should not be underestimated by anyone! It should be a great event and a bit of craic just after New Years.

According to Stephen, MTB are allowed and encouraged for banter reasons. Handicaps will be given some of the groups. There is a 5€ entry club policy to cover medals and hire of park for those taking part in the races
Elite
Semi Elite
Women
Junior
MTB
Vet

For anyone doing the MTB trip the following week in Rostervor this can act as a preparation for that too, as you can take part in the club CX race on a MTB. It could be a good place to work on the skills ahead of Ann Horans banter trip on January 9th.

Stephen would like to get an idea of numbers participating and of underage spectators so it would be greatly appreciated if you could fill in this poll: doodle.com/poll/fdypztph6t65siwx#table

what's the criteria for "semi-elite" exactly - no experience, no skills session, no race experience in the mud ?

More
8 years 3 months ago #13523 by Eugène SKIL
Replied by Eugène SKIL on topic Orwell Cyclocross Skills Session
Semi-elite is simply B race so no criteria Bryan- come along!

More
8 years 3 months ago #13524 by Bryan Geary
Replied by Bryan Geary on topic Orwell Cyclocross Skills Session
if I'm around !

And I need size 10 Mud Shoes !

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds