Free accidential death cover for Orwell members‏

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #12354 by Denis Gleeson
New Ireland currently have a promotion where they are offering FREE €50,000 accidental death cover to cyclists for a period of 3 months. They are making this offer available to 50 club members of Orwell. If you wish to avail please read on.

The terms and conditions of the free cover are as follows:

•A tax free lump sum benefit of €50,000
•Death has to have occurred by an accidental means i.e. it cannot be a pre-existing condition like cancer
•The term is for 3 months
•There is no underwriting for this cover i.e. your health is irrelevant
•It does not cover suicide
•Closing date for application to be received back with New Ireland is 1st October. After that date this offer is finished.

So what do you do?

If you are interested in this offer, contact Ciaran Morris in New Ireland. I have met the guy and there are no stings attached. What you see above is what you get nothing more nothing less.

•Call Ciaran Morris at 087 6756013
•He will ask for you postal address and he will send you a form to be completed.
•When you have completed the form, post it back to him and you will be on cover from the
day he receives the completed form.
•Free cover will lapse after 3 months
•Ciaran in advance of the end date will call you to see do you want a quote to continue with the
policy. It is up to you if you wish to go ahead at that stage. He will not pressure you to continue.

Regards
Denis Gleeson, President.
Orwell Wheelers Cycling Club
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Denis Gleeson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warren Cray

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #12393 by Denis Gleeson
Replied by Denis Gleeson on topic Free accidential death cover for Orwell members‏
Just a reminder. The closing date for receipt of application form with New Ireland is 1st October. There is still free cover available for Club members.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds