Emerald sportive and dinner

More
8 years 5 months ago #13097 by Sinead Kennedy
Emerald sportive and dinner was created by Sinead Kennedy
Hi, I am driving to the gala dinner and have room for three more passengers. I will be leaving Rathfarnham at 6:45pm ish. Can't give you a home time, you can always get a taxi back if you prefer.
Let me know if you want a lift.

Haven't worked out the logistics of the cycle yet, if anyone fancies doing the driving to that!? :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #13098 by Garret Connolly
Replied by Garret Connolly on topic Emerald sportive and dinner
Yes please Sinead. I'll arrange a group to cycle to sportif from park via weekly email
Garret

More
8 years 5 months ago #13130 by Garret Connolly
Emerald Fund Sportif Saturday 10am Dunboyne
emeraldfund.ie/emerald-sportive/
Possibly the last Sportif of the season will take place this Saturday in Dunboyne. It's the Emerald Fund Sportif and is being organised by Dan Martin and colleagues to set up a fund that will sponsor future Irish internationals(hopefully including a few Orwellians) on an annual basis. This will hopefully bring Irish cycling to a whole new level and it's a brilliant cause. If there ever was a sportif to support then this is it!
Details in the link above and there is 2 options on the day, 44km and 70km.
I'll lead a peleton of Orwell from the Popes Cross leaving at 9am sharp to get out to register etc in Dunboyne by 10am. Hope to have dry weather and will attempt to do the full 70km route meaning it will be a 92km day from Popes Cross to Popes Cross, returning around 2pm. All welcome to join the Orwell peleton. It would be brilliant to get a good turn out for a great cause. You'll get to cycle with Dan Martin, Ryan Mullen, Damian Shaw, Eddie Dunbar, Lydia Boylan and Sean Kelly!

See you all at 9am hopefully..weather looking promising

Garret
Registration link in the link above.

More
8 years 5 months ago #13192 by Garret Connolly
One Last Reminder!
We're meeting at Popes Cross at 9am tomorrow Saturday for this....if anyone is thinking twice about this, look at rule 5 and rule 9
www.velominati.com/the-rules/
See you all there
Garret

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds