National championships marshal briefing.

More
7 years 10 months ago #17635 by Dave Mc
We will be running a marshals briefing on Monday night (the 20th) for all of the marshals, drivers and race staff who will be making next week's races happen.

There will be an explanation of the marshalling duties, instruction on race radio and cavalcade driving and organisation, and we'll be giving all marshals their specific roles for whatever days they will be on.

If you can't make it or you are already giving up all of your free time to do your marshalling duty that's absolutely fine, but this session will be very useful to everyone who attends, and the more of you who are there the easier it will make things for us as organisers.

The venue is Ballinteer community school, time is 19:30-21:00.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gillian Baker

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #17637 by Ann Horan
Replied by Ann Horan on topic National championships marshal briefing.
Hi Dave
The beginner women have a coaching session with Paddy Doran in Corkagh park that same evening so we will all miss this marshalling talk.
Sorry about this
Ann
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Mc, Stephen O'Shea

More
7 years 10 months ago #17639 by Helen Horan
Replied by Helen Horan on topic National championships marshal briefing.
I'm rostered to help out in Corkagh Park on Monday as well so won't make it, sorry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Mc, Ann Horan

More
7 years 10 months ago #17644 by Dave Mc
Replied by Dave Mc on topic National championships marshal briefing.
Thanks Ann, I was aware of that already. Unfortunately there was no date we could pick that everyone would be available, so we had to go with the only date that we could fit it in. There will be a marshal's briefing before each of the races as well, so no-one will lose out by missing Monday's session, it'll just make our lives easier though if as many people as possible know their jobs before they even show up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ann Horan

More
7 years 9 months ago #17705 by Mary Brady
Replied by Mary Brady on topic National championships marshal briefing.
Hi Dave,
I will be at the GP this evening if you need me to marshall. I am aware you have enough marshalls but should the need the arise.....

Regards

Mary
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Mc

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds