Want to earn some extra cash before Christmas??

More
7 years 5 months ago #20250 by Ann Horan
I got this email today and was wondering if anyone in the club would be interested. Basically this film producer is looking for 2 cyclists for a few hours filming to promote cycling in Ireland. She is willing to pay €100-€150 each for your trouble.

Have a read below.....

My name is Rebekah and I’m a Producer at Hugo & Cat, a creative agency that works with Tourism Ireland on a regular basis. We’re currently working on a new project to add some pages to the website which will help inform prospective tourists on Ireland’s weather and the activities they can participate in if they visit.

We’re going to be creating some video content and conducting interviews with local Irish people to really get a sense of why Ireland’s ever changing weather is a good thing. We’d really like to get some local cyclists (aged between 20-30ish) from your club involved with a bit of filming and interviews so that we can create a page about cycling in Ireland.

To further illustrate what we’re trying to achieve, I’ve attached a part of our pitch document which may help give you some context as to our concept and what we’re trying to show or say across all different types of activities we’ll be capturing. For cycling, we want to show how the ever-changing weather creates a different background and view throughout a cyclist’s journey. The joy of looking at the weather and seeing what different scenes it creates.

We’d be looking to shoot the w/c 14 November and can offer a small fee (€100-€150 each, up to 2) for the cyclists’ time. Is this something you’d be interested in helping us with? If so, we’ll gladly provide more information and answer any further questions you may have.

Many thanks,

Rebekah

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #20251 by Ann Horan
Replied by Ann Horan on topic Want to earn some extra cash before Christmas??
Monica Freiband will do it. Now we just need one more volunteer.

More
7 years 5 months ago #20253 by Ann Horan
Replied by Ann Horan on topic Want to earn some extra cash before Christmas??
Yvonne Doran is taking the second spot so all places are filled :)

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds