Members Photos?

• Ruth Collier
  • Topic Author
14 years 1 month ago #126 by Ruth Collier
Members Photos? was created by Ruth Collier
Would this be a good suggestion? It might be useful to put names to faces and vice versa. Night night.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Julia Phillips
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #137 by Julia Phillips
Replied by Julia Phillips on topic Re:Members Photos?
I kind of like not knowing what people look like. That way I can picture you all looking like George Clooney...with enormous quads.

Having said that, this forum does allow the upload of user pictures (avatars). If there is an overwhelming reason why you want to disillusion me terribly, I will turn on that feature.

j.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Julia Phillips.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #144 by BarryR
Replied by BarryR on topic Re:Members Photos?
I vote for enabling avatars. Might help us to put faces & names together. Anyone who doesn't want to doesn't have to use one. Or they could use some other image to represent themselves. George Clooney even.

Another suggestion: a private forum category, readable only by forum members. This could be used for discussing internal club business, or anything that is more easily discussed if it isn't visible to the world.

Not on Whatsapp. Contact me on Signal app instead.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by BarryR.

More
14 years 1 month ago #145 by Dave Mc
Replied by Dave Mc on topic Re:Members Photos?
Barry wrote:

Another suggestion: a private forum category, readable only by forum members. This could be used for discussing internal club business, or anything that is more easily discussed if it isn't visible to the world.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

More
14 years 1 month ago #153 by BarryR
Replied by BarryR on topic Re:Members Photos?
I didn't notice that one, but it's not quite what I was thinking of. With the "hidden" facility everyone would have to remember to use it on each post they make to a discussion that's intended to be private. I was thinking of a private category, where every post would be automatically readable only by forum members.

Not on Whatsapp. Contact me on Signal app instead.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds