3H SPINATHON IN AID OF BURREN CHERNOBYL PROJECT

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #5617 by Eileen Byrne

It is almost time again for the 3 hour Spinathon in aid of the Burren Chernobyl Project www.burrenchernobyl.ie/ which is hosted by Andy Kenny Fitness andykennyfitness.ie/contact-andy/

DATE: 14th December, 2013
TIME: 2pm - 5pm
VENUE: Trinity Enterprise Centre, D2
FUNDRAISE: Minimum 50 euro
CATEGORY: Cat 1, 2 & 3
NO OF PLACES: 40
CONTACT: Andy on 086 7282551 or Andy's email address set out in the link above.

This charity event is certainly harder than you will ever meet on the road... dare I say it a good test for anyone dreaming of the Marmotte/Etape du Tour 2014.. Do sign up, a very social event - your sponsors are in with a chance of winning great spot prizes.

I will send a reminder closer to the date but if you feel you are up to it... put it in your diary now before your December dates fill up.
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Eileen Byrne.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #5625 by Colm Egan
Replied by Colm Egan on topic 3H SPINATHON IN AID OF BURREN CHERNOBYL PROJECT
Eileen I have taken up your challenge and just emailed Andy to sign up for it - seems like a great idea! see you then colm egan

More
10 years 4 months ago #5627 by Eileen Byrne
Replied by Eileen Byrne on topic 3H SPINATHON IN AID OF BURREN CHERNOBYL PROJECT
Delighted. Welcome aboard young man.

More
10 years 3 months ago #5691 by Eileen Byrne
Replied by Eileen Byrne on topic 3H SPINATHON IN AID OF BURREN CHERNOBYL PROJECT
Reminder re spinathon in aid of Chernobyl children. Contact Andy if you can partake - feel free to arrange a sharing of the 3hr spin with friends if you feel 3hrs might be too much. It is a tough 3 hours but will give you the licence you need to party hard at the Orwell Christmas knees up that night.

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds