Emergency Contact Details

More
7 years 1 month ago #21309 by Adrian Dungan
Emergency Contact Details was created by Adrian Dungan
Hi all,
It may be an idea for everybody to have their emergency contact details on their phones.
As many of us have our phones locked it would be impossible in an emergency to unlock a phone. However all phones have the facility for you to have emergency contacts accessible on the phone without having to unlock it. If people were to do this might I suggest you label your contacts ICE1 (followed by name of contact) and ICE2 (followed by name of contact).
Regards,
Adrian
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis Gleeson, Tommy Smith, Aoife Ross

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #21320 by Glenn Daly
Replied by Glenn Daly on topic Emergency Contact Details
Adrian,
That's a great idea. I didnt realise you could do this on the phone. I just set it up on the iphone - there's an app called "Health" that allows you to add emergency contact info and is accessible on the lock screen, for those who want to set it up.

Regards

Glenn
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tommy Smith, Ken Moloney

More
7 years 1 month ago #21327 by Adrian Dungan
Replied by Adrian Dungan on topic Emergency Contact Details
Yep it's pretty straightforward but something we should all have on our phones if ever needed.
Adrian
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ken Moloney

More
7 years 1 month ago #21330 by Aoife Ross
Replied by Aoife Ross on topic Emergency Contact Details
Hey all

I bought a Road ID (bracelet) last year in addition to making sure my phone was updated. www.roadid.com/ .

It's worth the investment but I recommend going for a bright colour in order to catch someone's eye. There might be some discount codes knocking about the place too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ken Moloney

More
7 years 1 month ago #21357 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic Emergency Contact Details
If you've got an Android phone, I use this to let family members find out where I am if they get worried: contacts.google.com/trustedcontacts/u/0/

Also useful for directing them to a pick up spot in case of a dire mechanical, or helping them predict what time to have lunch on the table! ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Danny Moriarty, Tony McDowell, Ken Moloney

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds