Kit Collection Night: Mon 22nd May

More
6 years 11 months ago #22716 by Michael Hanley
Kit Collection Night: Mon 22nd May was created by Michael Hanley
Hi all,

The summer kit order (ordered some time ago) is landing in the shop this week and the kit collection night will be held on Monday night:

Where: Joe Daly Cycles, Dundrum
When: 18:30 to 19:30, Monday 22nd May

Please note that there is no surplus kit at the moment, this is only for those who ordered.

There will be a new kit order going in at the end of next week, so I will open the shop over the weekend and people can place orders up until the morning of Friday 26th. Estimated delivery for this is the first week of July.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pat Macken, Simon Kelehan, Rory Rutledge, Tommy Smith, Nick Appleby, Ken Moloney, Declan Keating, Pat Piesche, Mark Jones, Glenn Daly, Darran Kearney, Peter Fox

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #22724 by David Swift
Replied by David Swift on topic Kit Collection Night: Mon 22nd May
There are also some Speedsuits to be collected from the order which came in last month. These will also be available to collect on the night

More
6 years 10 months ago #22728 by Michael Monahan
Replied by Michael Monahan on topic Kit Collection Night: Mon 22nd May
Hi Michael,

I'm just wondering are you putting a post up on this forum when we can order new kit for july or how do i get my order in?

Thanks,
Michael.

More
6 years 10 months ago #22748 by George Flanagan
Replied by George Flanagan on topic Kit Collection Night: Mon 22nd May
Hi Michael, I am a new member to the club and would like to order some kit, is there a fitting night this week?
George

More
6 years 10 months ago #22758 by Donal Arundel
Replied by Donal Arundel on topic Kit Collection Night: Mon 22nd May
I definitely appreciate all the effort that folks put into organising gear orders - but could somebody clarify the procedure for ordering Summer gear, I know that a lot of people are not clear on this. It would be great to have a link to the correct online shop? :-) I don't want to miss a chance since they appear to be fleeting in nature!

After a fair bit of searching I think I may have found links to two Orwell online shops. One appears to be casual Orwell gear, and the other appears to be a link to a shop that took orders for a few weeks at the end of last year but then stopped, and has no items available currently. If I understand correctly it is potentially going to be re-opened imminently and closing on Friday (not posting link I found in case it is the wrong one, and don't want to cause confusion :-). )

Thanks!
Donal

More
6 years 10 months ago #22759 by Michael Hanley
Replied by Michael Hanley on topic Kit Collection Night: Mon 22nd May
@Michael: Yes, there will be a separate post to this one with details of the new order

@George: No, there won't be a fitting night as Aidan from Velorevolution is away at the Ras. Given the size of the club, could I suggest that you use the sizing guides (see separate order post) and a "kit twin" from the club (i.e. someone who is a similar size/shape to you)

@Donal: It's not that complicated, there are numerous previous order threads that detail exactly what goes on in an order:

1. Shop opens at certain times during the year (this has been less frequent this year due to my own fault)
2. You go to the online shop link (see separate post for July order) and place your order
3. Pay in full through the online shop
4. Wait for delivery (ignoring the last order, delivery times usually only run over by at most 2 weeks)

Please note that while we use a "shop" we are not an online shop. It's not wiggle or CRC and we don't hold items in stock waiting for members to order them. We still require a minimum of 10 for each item, which means we need to order a couple of times a year to ensure this is met. We are also trying to reduce the amount of kit held in stock by the club, which makes the issue of when to schedule each order tricky.

This means that unfortunately it may not be possible to order exactly when you might like.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Donal Arundel

More
6 years 10 months ago #22779 by Ken Moloney
Replied by Ken Moloney on topic Kit Collection Night: Mon 22nd May
Michael, Helen
Thanks for looking after me tonight at the collection night.
Very happy with the gillet I picked up.
Thanks for all the work you've done in getting this kit to us.
Ken
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick Appleby

More
6 years 10 months ago #22933 by Paul Tierney
Replied by Paul Tierney on topic Kit Collection Night: Mon 22nd May
Hi Michael,

I couldn't get to the collection night, i called up to Joe's but they couldn't find order, what should I do, There my email
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks

Paul

More
6 years 10 months ago #22960 by Michael Hanley
Hey Paul,

There was a bit of a mixup with your shorts, a medium pair were meant to be returned to the shop. I'll chase that up for you this week.

More
6 years 10 months ago #23142 by Paul Tierney
Thanks for that, that would be great.

More
6 years 9 months ago #23492 by Paul Tierney
Hi Michael, Any update on this, if you could email
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks

More
6 years 9 months ago #23554 by Paul Tierney
Hi Michael, I've contacted the shop and they don't know anything about this. Any update, thanks

More
6 years 9 months ago #23555 by Michael Hanley
Hi Paul,

Sorry, I've limited access to the forum and kit email at work.

You contacted shop? As in you rang up? The only person who would know what items are in stock would be DaveMc, staff in the shop other than him don't manage the kit for us.

Fingers crossed the shorts are there, if not then I will arrange something with VR immediately.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Tierney

More
6 years 8 months ago #23637 by Philip Culbert
Replied by Philip Culbert on topic Kit Collection Night: Mon 22nd May
Hi Michael..

I ordered and paid for some club kit on the 27th May. I have not received or heard anything. Could you please let me know the order status?

Race Line SS Jersey (Men) M ORDER NUMBER #DCHL3VXP

Thank you.

Regards

Philip.
086-8092851

More
6 years 8 months ago #23642 by Michael Hanley
Hi Philip,

There hasn't been an update yet because there is nothing to update!

The order should have been in for the mid July delivery window. Due to a few small delays on my side the order was submitted later than planned.

The only estimate I have is late July/early August.

I will update the forum as usual once I have more concrete details. There will be a collection night when the kit arrives.

As a side, Selz have tidied up their order details so it takes a lot less time for me to do the manual order stuff, so it should be pretty quick going forward. Unfortunately this change only came about with the recent skinsuit order, but that went swimmingly!

More
6 years 8 months ago #23646 by Shauna Whelan
Replied by Shauna Whelan on topic Kit Collection Night: Mon 22nd May
Hi Michael, I will be on hols then (a pity I wont have my gear for them but ce la vie) I presume they will hold them in the shop for me till I return?

More
6 years 8 months ago #23655 by Philip Culbert
Replied by Philip Culbert on topic Kit Collection Night: Mon 22nd May
Thank you Michael. Doing the RAI at the end of August so great to have the gear then... good for the club!!!

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds