Kit Night - Stock Items 03/07/2017

More
6 years 9 months ago #23376 by Michael Hanley
Kit Night - Stock Items 03/07/2017 was created by Michael Hanley
The monthly kit night for stock items only will be tomorrow night!

When: 18:30 to 19:00 (no latecomers please!) on Monday 03/07
Where: Joe Daly Cycles, Dundrum

There isn't a huge amount of kit at the moment, but if you have some free time then please pop in and have a look!

The summer kit order should be here around late July (as of most recent estimate).

Nick Appleby has very kindly started organising a skinsuit w/ pockets order on another thread. Once this hits 10 then an order will be allowed to go ahead. There are one or two skinsuits in stock at the moment, I think they might be women's only.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #23390 by Shauna Whelan
Replied by Shauna Whelan on topic Kit Night - Stock Items 03/07/2017
Hi, I will be on hols from end July for 3.5 weeks, so based on expected timelines in your message I wont be around to collect summer kit order, will it be held in the shop for me or do I need to organise for someone to collect on my behalf? thanks,

More
6 years 9 months ago #23428 by Catherine Swift
Replied by Catherine Swift on topic Kit Night - Stock Items 03/07/2017
Sorry I wasn't able to make this. There isn't any option to just go into the shop at a quiet ish time any more? Saw that mentioned last year on the website.

More
6 years 9 months ago #23430 by Michael Hanley
Replied by Michael Hanley on topic Kit Night - Stock Items 03/07/2017
Sorry Catherine, absolutely not. Quiet times in the shop are difficult to predict. It could be quiet then you come in, then get really busy very quickly. That's why we started these kit nights.

They are on the first Monday of every month (usually), so assume the next one will be 7th August unless otherwise stated.

More
6 years 8 months ago #23651 by Siobhan McNamara
Replied by Siobhan McNamara on topic Kit Night - Stock Items 03/07/2017
Hi Michael - next first Monday of the month 7th August is a Bank Holiday.

Will Stock items be available for purchase Tues 8th August or Monday 31st July?
I want to get some small items as presents for people before mid August - thanks.

More
6 years 8 months ago #23709 by Catherine Swift
Replied by Catherine Swift on topic Kit Night - Stock Items 03/07/2017
Thanks Michael. As per Siobhans post below, do you expect it will still be on the 7th despite the bank holiday?

More
6 years 8 months ago #23710 by Michael Hanley
Replied by Michael Hanley on topic Kit Night - Stock Items 03/07/2017
I think there is some confusion here because we have an order query in a stock night thread. Allow me to decouple:

1) Summer order -> This will be arriving early August. I will ask VR for a date over the weekend and begin planning the kit collection night.

2) Monthly kit night for stock items -> This normally occurs on the first Monday of each month. In the case of a bank holiday, there will be an alternative evening selected.

Please do not confuse the two! The monthly kit night is for what is in STOCK only, it is not an order collection night...although if your order has been sitting in stock for a while, you can come and collect it.

More
6 years 8 months ago #23712 by Siobhan McNamara
Replied by Siobhan McNamara on topic Kit Night - Stock Items 03/07/2017
With reference to kit night for Stock items - did you forget to state the alternative next date we can check out the stock, or do you need to confirm still?

Thanks Michael

Siobhan

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds