Orwell DISCOUNT - Happy Hips and Hamstrings!

More
2 years 6 months ago #35861 by Sinead Kennedy
Orwell DISCOUNT - Happy Hips and Hamstrings! was created by Sinead Kennedy
HI All -
From Sinead - Physical Therapy, Yoga & Pilates - and Orwell Wheeler since 2010! 

I know a lot of us can't commit to going to yoga/ fitness classes for various reasons so I have created two online click and follow courses for BUSY people like you who are seriously short on time. Even better there is a discount for everyone at Orwell off each course. Each course is less than the cost of one physio visit and will help you to future proof your body so you can cycle for longer! 
  • Each course is: 
  • Click & learn- open access course
  • Complete course at own pace
  • One time purchase
  • Do anytime, repeat as often as you wish
COURSE 1
HAPPY HIPS AND HAMSTRINGS - Improve your cycling on the floor in your siting room! 

Let me help to improve your hips and hamstring mobility and flexibility, reduce pain and stiffness while cutting down on physio bills.

An excellent mobility tool for cyclists and runners who feel stiff, creaky and need to loosen out.  This course will help you to improve your range of movement, flexibility, get you into the habit of stretching all whilst giving your body some care, attention and rehab. Get the edge on your competitors while preventing injury and stiffness.There is a wide variety classes ranging from 8 – 18 minutes, each class includes physio stretches, yoga moves, clear instructions and subtitles to help you relieve stiffness, improve flexibility and feel great.
Check out the free taster video via the link above. 

COURSE 2 
KITCHEN OFFICE SURVIVAL GUIDE - neck and shoulder care for all 
This course is designed to help anyone who is spending hours hanging over handlebars and squeezing their brakes too hard! (And working at desks.)  If you are suffering from aches and pains, feeling tense and stiff in your neck and shoulders this self guided course is for you. These classes are designed to be done seated so you can do in the coffee shop, on the couch at home or while at your desk. Join me for a wide variety classes to tease out sore tired necks and shoulders. Lessons range from 5 – 15 minutes, include physio stretches, yoga moves and much more to help your sore tired body.Just take a little “self care” break to feel great. Check out the free taster video via the link above. 

ORWELL DISCOUNT COUPON CODE - USE AT CHECKOUT 
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Www.sineadekennedy.com 
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter McGrath

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds