New interm Leisure Rep & thanks to Leonard!

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #33023 by Louise Keane
New interm Leisure Rep & thanks to Leonard! was created by Louise Keane
After 4 amazing, hard working years as the Leisure Rep the one and only Leonard Kaye has decided to step down from the role

Leisure activities, training and spins have grown and grown over those 4 years and I’ve often wondered how Leonard has found time to ride his own bike let alone Audax the length & breadth of Ireland and complete PBP last year. Apart from on the bike activities Leonard has always been a great help with other club activities and the creator of many photo montages, videos and memories. Leonard was also one of the first to put his hand up to help out with the club birthday celebrations in 2018 - something I personally will always be very grateful for.

Bryan Johnston is the person who has stepped up to fill in for Leonard as the “interm Leisure Rep” until the AGM allows for an official election to the post. Many of you will already know Bryan - he is another person who gives lots of time to the club - organising training courses, leading spins, coordinating the Rusty Spins to name a few....

We thank Leonard for everything he has done and we look forward to working with Bryan over the next while. If you see the guys out and about on their bikes give them a wave an a shout of thanks - these are the people who make us a better club.

Leonard Kaye

Bryan Johnston
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Louise Keane.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Mc, Fergal O'Sullivan, Dave Murnane, Eugène SKIL, Luke GJ Potter, Ken Moloney, Andrew Ryan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #33037 by Donal O'Connor
Replied by Donal O'Connor on topic New interm Leisure Rep & thanks to Leonard!
Well done Leonard on your great service. Had the pleasure of doing my first (and only) 300 audax with you in 2016.
Good luck Brian
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louise Keane, John Murray

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.655 seconds