Stepping up to a 200km and Stepping into Audaxing?

More
1 year 6 months ago #37674 by Leonard Kaye
Stepping up to a 200km and Stepping into Audaxing?Are you interested in Stepping up to a 200km and stepping into Audaxing, or joining a winter Audax training group?
Over the winter period, I will be organising monthly training spins for people who are interested in entering the Orwell 200 KM audax scheduled for March 12th 2023.

The spins will gradually build up from 100km, to get you ready to complete. E.g. your first 200 km audax. The spins will be mostly on a Saturday.

If you are curious about the above and if you are a white or yellow, or Orange rider then read on.  I will organise leaders to lead both pace groups.

If you have completed a 200 then it's OK to join one of the training groups.

If interested please fill in the following form
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Many thanks, 
Leonard
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Duignan, Sean O'Connell, Sarah Murphy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #37715 by John MacAree
Replied by John MacAree on topic Stepping up to a 200km and Stepping into Audaxing?
Count me in thanks John 

More
1 year 5 months ago #37722 by Marie Feirtear
Replied by Marie Feirtear on topic Stepping up to a 200km and Stepping into Audaxing?
Hi Leonard,are these training spins once per month? Asking as I work some Saturdays
Thanks!
Marie

More
1 year 5 months ago #37723 by Leonard Kaye
Replied by Leonard Kaye on topic Stepping up to a 200km and Stepping into Audaxing?
Hi Marie
They are scheduled once a month on a Saturday, so as not to interfere with the club spins,
Sarah Murphy is the leader this year, Sarah may change things....

Cheers

More
1 year 5 months ago #37724 by Marie Feirtear
Replied by Marie Feirtear on topic Stepping up to a 200km and Stepping into Audaxing?
OK thanks Leonard

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds