EXCLUSIVE: brand new BIBtights: super warm & water repellent CLOSED

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 1 month ago #28485 by Rachel McCluskey
Brand new and Super warm water repellent winter tights

As Irelands winter weather is unpredictable, we have another option for Bibtights which gives you an great choice to wear on spins. This new option offers extra insulation and protection from the cold and rain...brand new to Orwell Wheelers and suitable between Nov-April.

Description:
These windproof BIBtights offer a superb barrier to rain also. These have wind and water resistant fabric on the front of both legs guarding the shin/knees, the seat panel / rear area. They will give longer protection to the cyclist compared to the standard roubaix tights which are ideal for 12 months riding, but if you want that extra bit of protection these could be the option. A must for anyone cycling in temperatures from 0 degrees up to 8, even 10 degrees...perfect for the Irish winters and weather.

Get these new tights from the Online Shop (link below)...the shop is open now and closes Wednesday (7th nov) for a speedy delivery

**please note: will come in standard Orwell design and colours- exactly like current club tights/shorts **

velorevolution.selz.com/item/winter-water-repellent-bibtights-1
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Rachel McCluskey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Potts, Leonard Kaye, Sheila Kilduff, Jim McMahon, Ciaran McGettigan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #28512 by Rachel McCluskey
This order closes tomorrow night (Wednesday the 7th) to ensure delivery early December. A fab new item to make all the winter spins even more enjoyable

More
5 years 3 months ago #28740 by Rachel McCluskey
Evening all.
There seems to be a delay with the Italian factory and these bibs haven't left for Ireland yet. As soon as I have an ETA I'll update all the threads. Sorry they haven't arrived already.
Thanks
Rachel

More
5 years 3 months ago #28754 by Rachel McCluskey
Woo hoo...

I've just been informed the new winter bibtights arrive tomorrow evening (Friday).

I'll bring them at the golden ball for the saturday morning Santa spin (1030-1130am) for anyone who wants them for the Christmas. Please find myself or Colm Featherstone

If you don't collect from the golden ball sat am, they will be available for collection from joe dalys in the new year (I'll set a date when the festivities are over).

Happy Christmas and see you all saturday. In Santa gear of course.

More
5 years 3 months ago #28758 by Rachel McCluskey
All tue new bibtights will be in the golden ball at 1030am tomorrow for you to collect. Perfect for the wet and windy weather coming over Christmas

If you miss collection tomorrow you can pick up from joe dalys in the new year.

Happy Christmas

More
5 years 2 months ago #28826 by Rachel McCluskey
Happy New year everyone.

The next kit collection night for these new extra warm and dry bib tights will be Monday the 7th jan from 6.30-7.45pm in joe dalys. They will be available for 2 weeks afterwards from the shop (monday-friday collection only).

Please collect your prepaid items asap or kindly ask someone to collect on your behalf. We do not have storage facilities.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.895 seconds