Restricted club kit order 13th-20th of March

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #31971 by John Twomey
Hi all,
I hope that those that received their club kit order over the last few days are happy with it. I understand however that there is still a shortage of jerseys for people that missed the Nov order or have recently joined the club.

To help alleviate that, I'm going to get Velo to open the shop this Friday and it will remain open until the 20th of March. During that time, only the short sleeved jerseys, the shorts and the club hoodie will be available. This is because for other items, we normally need to order a min number and I can't guarantee that we'd get these numbers.

One thing to note here is that we will not be offering the club discount on the jerseys as per the last order. This was a one time offer so we won't be making this a regular thing.

The current timeline on this is that the order will be delivered at the end of May but that obviously may move given the circumstances in Italy.

Once the link is available, I'll update this thread and I'll also be asking each rep to make people aware via the Whats Apps groups.

Any questions, let me know.

Thanks
John
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paraic Morrissey, Ian Anderson, Owen McNamee

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #31986 by John Twomey
Replied by John Twomey on topic Restricted club kit order 13th-20th of March
Hi all,
Apologies for the delay on this but the store is now open :
velorevolution.selz.com/categories/clien...tore/orwell-wheelers

This will be closing on the 22nd of March.

Thanks
John
Last edit: 4 years 1 week ago by John Twomey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louise Keane

More
4 years 5 days ago #32013 by John Twomey
Hi all,
Just to let people know that we'll be closing the shop this evening so if you want new kit, please order now if you haven't done so.

thanks
John

More
3 years 10 months ago #32394 by John Twomey
Hi all,
Just to keep people in the loop regarding this order, it's due in around the start of June.

Obviously due to the ongoing COVID outbreak, it's been somewhat delayed and we had one minor issue with the jersey that I asked Aidan to correct which added to this.

Thanks
John
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fergal O'Sullivan

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds