Calling All Vets - Saturday 10th March

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #25484 by Declan Quigley
Calling All Vets - Saturday 10th March was created by Declan Quigley
Hi All,
Many of us in the club are members of the IVCA and I wanted to flag a get together on Saturday morning:

Your Association Needs You!
Who: Bike Riders with bikes
What: Film Shoot
Where: The Garage, Batterstown
When: Saturday, 9.30am

We’re looking for at least 30 bike riders to assist with making our short film which will illustrate the role and duties of a lead car driver.

For that we need two groups of cyclists riding behind lead cars while we film from a number of different angles. The whole process will only take a couple of hours at most. We’re planning to shoot in Batterstown on Saturday morning from 9.30am onwards.

If you’re planning a spin on Saturday, why not incorporate a bit of social cycling and we’d be delighted if you could assist us in making the film. In a very real way you'll be helping to make the racing experience a better and safer one for all.

There'll be tea/coffee and scones for everyone in Caffrey's afterwards.

Riders can contact Declan Quigley on 085 7055937 or at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for further details and look forward to seeing you all on Saturday morning.

Thanks,

Declan.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #25515 by Declan Quigley
Replied by Declan Quigley on topic Calling All Vets - Saturday 10th March
Quick bump on this. 9.30am for the film shoot in Batterstown tomorrow. It would be great to see a good representation of Orwell vets. Tea/coffee and some confectionary delights in Caffrey's afterwards.
See you then!

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #25517 by BarryR
Replied by BarryR on topic Calling All Vets - Saturday 10th March
I'm riding out to this tomorrow morning - always up for fame and a free coffee. I'll be passing by the pope's cross at 8:30am if anyone else wants to meet up.

Not on Whatsapp. Contact me on Signal app instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Declan Quigley

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #25519 by BarryR
Replied by BarryR on topic Calling All Vets - Saturday 10th March
Looks like a damp start in the morning so I'll be driving out to Batterstown. Have to look my best for my close up.

Won't be at the Pope's cross.

Not on Whatsapp. Contact me on Signal app instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Declan Quigley

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds