CL 2018 R12: Mondello

More
5 years 9 months ago #26889 by Brian Mc
CL 2018 R12: Mondello was created by Brian Mc
Our one round in Mondello this season is next week. We've always done a single CP race here, it's likely to be the same again.

With the race venue being a bit further away than normal, the race won't start until 19.30.

Sign-on closes at 19.20 sharp.

You can use this thread to ask/offer lifts.

Directions: www.mondellopark.ie/directions/
Circuit: www.strava.com/segments/7307331 (assuming race organiser goes clockwise)

The usual restrictions still apply:

Folks for those who are not familiar with the layout in Mondello Park, when you arrive there you need to cross the finish straight to get into the central pit area where we will have sign on.

I have been asked by Mondello Park to stress to all members that it is absolutely forbidden to take your car for a spin around the track either before or after our race. (We are only permitted to drive on the track in the event that we need to deal with an incident).

Driving on the track could have serious insurance implications for Mondello Park and the driver concerned if it has not been pre-booked and I have given an undertaking on behalf of the club that this will not happen.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #26892 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic CL 2018 R12: Mondello
A forewarning that I'm away without Internet access, so points will be a bit slow to be updated this week.

More
5 years 9 months ago #26894 by Brian Mc
We've had a couple of no-show marshals over the last few weeks, some of whom are swaps.

The person named on the roster is responsible for ensuring their slot is covered, and will be hit with the suspension if nobody shows up. It's in your interest to confirm that they will be there on the night.

If you need to fill a slot, remember you don't always have to do a straight swap - a favour or a promise of a coffee/pint can be a substitute.

More
5 years 9 months ago #26919 by Niall Kieran
Replied by Niall Kieran on topic CL 2018 R12: Mondello
Hi, Im hoping to race this tomorrow evening and was wondering if anyone be able to offer a lift to Mondello? I can meet at wherever suits for anyone. Can contact me on 0862533349, thanks.

More
5 years 9 months ago #26929 by Barry McMahon
Replied by Barry McMahon on topic CL 2018 R12: Mondello
Hey Brian .. Forgot to sign on tonight can you still add my points ?

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #26965 by Brian Mc
1 Paul Forristal (S)
2 Callum O'Toole (S)
3 Eoin Ahern (S)
4 Brian McNally (S)
5 Jamie Busher (S)
6 Bernard English (S)

Women
1 Orla Hendron (SL)
2 Yvonne Doran (SL)
3 Breda Horan (SL)
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Brian Mc.

More
5 years 9 months ago #26966 by Brian Mc
League table updated now.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds