Sunday Mountains lite

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #36769 by Fintan Keatinge
Sunday Mountains lite was created by Fintan Keatinge
I will be cycling the following route www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/4983918322/ or as much as possible of it, this Sunday as an alternative to the Sunday Mountains Group (which is great, though too early and too much for me at the moment). Anyone who wants to practise their climbing is welcome to join me. Leaving Dundrum shopping centre car park at 10am. Probably about three hours and no coffee planned :-( for this week. Drink it for breakfast, lol.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #36809 by Fintan Keatinge
Replied by Fintan Keatinge on topic Sunday Mountains lite
I will be cycling the following route tomorrow morning www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/4998587518
Anyone who wants to practise their climbing (and descending) is welcome to join me. Leaving Dundrum shopping centre car park at 10am. Probably about three and half hours and no coffee planned.

More
1 month 4 days ago #36827 by Fintan Keatinge
I will be cycling the following route Sunday morning
www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/5008959847
Anyone who wants to practise their climbing (and descending) is welcome to join me. Leaving Dundrum shopping centre car park at 10am. Probably about three hours and no coffee planned.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrick Folan

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #36853 by Fintan Keatinge
www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/5022460717/
Anyone who wants to practise their climbing (and descending) is welcome to join me. Leaving Dundrum shopping centre car park at 10am. Probably about three and a half hours and no coffee planned.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Celeste Marin

More
6 days 13 hours ago #37047 by Fintan Keatinge
www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/5059656949
Anyone who wants to practise their climbing (and descending) is welcome to join me. Leaving Dundrum shopping centre car park at 10am. Probably about three hours and no coffee planned.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds